Monday, August 31, 2009

Whats up with a 100 days


If you want to know more about co-creating your own reality in a workshop setting there is one online and can be found here ~


http://www.cocreatingourreality.com/

Its called the Hundred Day Reality Challenge ~
Its about Mastering Universal Laws and Principles.

You may think we have stayed far from Hundred Acre Wood but in fact my friends there have this down to a find art.

Well its time to throw caution to the wind once again and head out into the countryside to visit family and friends who were kind enough to invite me ~

I am looking forward to seeing the new born animals and wild flowers too.

My estimated time of arrival is unknown but that's just the way with Butterflies and Fairies too I do believe ~


No comments:

Post a Comment