Saturday, August 29, 2009

Why Metamorphosis one might ask


Easy ~
It was a day of decision but mostly of change for me in my personal and internet world which are rather combined, I try and separate the two but often they intermingle.

Anyway, I did not wish to be defined by others hence the title of this blog and I wanted to recapture some essence of my inner child which seemed to have gone untapped and astray for quite a while.

This is not the norm for me at all ~ even more reason to reconnect with what makes me tick and rethink on where I wanted to spread my wings.

I use metaphor and simile a lot ~
( I hope those are the correct words if they are not too bad lol ) because I relate a lot to nature, stories, children and Gaia ~ Mother Earth.

Not to mention the inhabitants of middle earth like fairies and such.

Today I still believe in ~ and apparently so do many others, that is why LOTR is so popular !

I wonder when that crew will start on filming the Hobbit ?

I must say I love adult fairy tales in fact most fairy tales are adult stories or fables.

More on that later ~


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenna,

    I am so happy to see your blog!! I love your title....very fitting as we accept this new journey! I am so glad that we are keeping in touch!
    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete